Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pony Tail


Brock and I were looking at one of our friends blog the other day. She had done her little girls hair in a Pony Tail. Brock made the comment that he wondered if Lily could have one. So I decided to show him that she could. And here it is!


5 comments:

Wendy said...

Yep...that pony looks familiar. The sad thing is that Anna is so much older than lily and has less hair!!

Whitney said...

I'm all about the pony tail! Way cute.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

So I found your blog totally randomly through several peoples. Lily is so stinking cute I can't believe they are going to be one. We are so busy having fun with Rylee she keeps up on the go all day long. I saw your sister in Target and she said you were coming home for a few weeks. We will have to get together one day at the park or go swimming with the girls.

Erin said...

Lily is such a cutie. I hope you don't mind my finding your blog. I hope you're having a great vacation.

Rachel Murray said...

Hi guys! This is Brandon Hale's sister Rachel. I saw your name on Brandon and Whit's and decided to check it out. I can't believe how stinkin' cute Lily is. We will definitely have to set her and Mason up later in life.