
We went to Utah for Spring Break and we just happened to be there for
Easter and
Lily's Birthday. It is not her first Easter but it is her first that she has been able to participate. I am sure that if she could talk she would say that it was more for me than it was for her. But I think that is how it is for most things in life.

Lily didn't like
coloring the eggs so she decided that she was going to eat them instead.
Lily loves her cousin Baylie. So she went Easter egg hunting with her.
Lily finding her Easter basket. Check out that bed head.
3 comments:
I love the bunny ears on Lily!! I'm glad that you had a good trip!
Glad to see you guys had a fun easter and b-day too. I hope you are having as much fun with Lily as we are with Rylee it is a busy busy age but so much fun.
Everything is for you the first little while
Post a Comment