Sunday, June 22, 2008

Spinning!

Before we left Chicago Lily learned a new trick. Here it is...



I love when she falls down because she is so dizzy.

Once we got to Utah and I had more time on my hands, I decided to make her a tu tu.




Her is Lily and Kate(her cousin and one of her new best friends) in their tu tu's. Since we have been to Utah Lily has really enjoyed her cousins. We have been spending a lot of time with them.


I just thought she looked cute in this one. She is making you think that she really likes it but she doesn't. She will wear it for a minute but then wants it off.

4 comments:

Thedailydansie said...

Hey it's Rachel. I didn't know that you had a blog. I found it through Amanda Romney's. How is Utah treating you? I'm sad that we couldn't come visit you in Chicago, I was really looking forward to it. Lily is a doll, she is getting so big. That is cool that you can go back to work and have family watch her. Well this is our blog so save it.
Love, Rach

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Now that you are back at the U we will have to let you know what days are craft days we make tu tu's, hair clips, and any other crazy thing we can think we might be able to make. Rylee hates her tu tu too. Lets get together and let them play.

Whitney said...

I'm impressed with your sewing skills - that is way cute!

Derick and Becky said...

How in the world did you make that?! It is very cute. I am loving having a little girl and all the little girly things, accessories for them!