It doesn't get better (or worse) than Round-up Days
Lehi City's yearly celebration is anchored by a PRCA rodeo and a miniture float parade (both things to be proud of, right?). Lily enjoyed most of the festivities this year.
Lily at the parade: check out those sunglasses!
(apparently Lily enjoys parades as much as her dad)
She enjoyed the pony ride much more. Glad we got these pictures--because she only lasted a half a lap!
Oh how fun! The Lehi festivities at the park, I wish I could have been there. How is everything going? I think Lily is so cute and I love her hair. Are you still living with your mom right now? Did you know that Jamie had her babies? I'm sure you heard. I saw pictures and they are cute! I can't believe she has 2 little girls. Well I'll stop rambling now. Have a good day!
3 comments:
She is too cute. I love her curly hair!
Oh how fun! The Lehi festivities at the park, I wish I could have been there. How is everything going? I think Lily is so cute and I love her hair. Are you still living with your mom right now? Did you know that Jamie had her babies? I'm sure you heard. I saw pictures and they are cute! I can't believe she has 2 little girls. Well I'll stop rambling now. Have a good day!
yeah, we had to do the pony ride too- not that we don't have them at our house! It was good to see you!
Post a Comment