Love the grumpy look!!
So sad! It is always fun giving the kids a bath after camping, SO much dirt everywhere!
i see you came camping down my way! Was it fun? i totally thought those were pictures of kate- they look so much alike, I never noticed that before! Hope to see you soon!
Nicole, I would not peg you as a camper for some reason, but it looks like you had a blast! How fun!
I haven't had a chance to take Nate camping before and I wish I have. It looks like Lily has a blast!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Love the grumpy look!!
So sad! It is always fun giving the kids a bath after camping, SO much dirt everywhere!
i see you came camping down my way! Was it fun? i totally thought those were pictures of kate- they look so much alike, I never noticed that before! Hope to see you soon!
Nicole, I would not peg you as a camper for some reason, but it looks like you had a blast! How fun!
I haven't had a chance to take Nate camping before and I wish I have. It looks like Lily has a blast!
Post a Comment