Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Lily is going to be a big sister!

 


For those of you who don't know already, Brock and I are expecting our second child. I am due March 24th. Which will put them just under two years apart. We are very excited. Lily is not sure what is going on, but I think that she will be a good helper when the time comes.

I have tried and tried to see the sex of the baby, but it does not want to cooperate and keeps its legs crossed all of the time. So maybe one day we will know what it is going to be. But for now I am just glad that I finally got an okay picture to post.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Amy Gelwix said...

Congratulations! Lily will be a great big sister...

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Time to cooperate baby you might have your hands full with this one. Let me know when you find out.

Amber said...

Congrats, Nicole!! 2 years apart will be a good spread for them! Hopefully the little one will give you a sneak peak at what it's going to be...pink or blue...soon!!

Wendy said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats!!

Erin said...

Congratulation, guys! Babies are always so much fun.

Derick and Becky said...

Congrats!

Thedailydansie said...

I'm so glad that you finally posted that. I would look almost everyday to see if you had, and nothing until now.
I think that it is so funny that Adam has done an ultrasound on you. I don't know if I would let him do one on me. j/k. Well good luck with everything.

Raquel said...

Congrats! I'm dying to hear what you are having so don't forget to post it!

Melanie said...

congrtas!! that is so great! can't wait to find out what you're havng and to see pictures when he/she is born.

Lorraine said...

Congrats! You look so fabulous in all of the pics...one would never be able to tell. So exciting!

Jen said...

Hey Brock and Nicole it's Jen Peterson...Congrats on the up coming baby !!!!! I found your blog through Brandon and Haylie's and there name was on a friend of mine. I'm glad I found the Worthan clan since I olny see you guys down at nunya like once a year!!!