It's official, Lily is going to have a little sister. After many weeks of looking and her being modest we found out today that it is a girl. I am glad that she uncrossed her legs long enough for us to get a good look. Start praying for Brock now. He is out numbered. He he he!
9 comments:
How fun! Congrats!
Congrats! Two girls is so much fun. I love to watch my girls together. I know that they will always have a friend!
Poor Brock, but now you guys get another little one as darling as Lily, luck you.
Poor Brock he will get over it ....3rd times a charm for a boy!!!! girls are fun congrats!!!!!
Oh man I'm so jealous! That will be so much fun. Congrats!
Yay! Lily will have a sister! Tell Brock not to worry, it's not that bad being out numbered.
Congrats! How fun for Lilly. She's going to be a great big sister! We're excited to live by you guys again come summer!
Congratulations, guys!
Hey girl, send me and any other family emails that like to check my blog out. laceybacik@gmail.com I will make sure that I add you.
Post a Comment