Thursday, January 22, 2009

Lily's Pictures!

I had one of my friend's, raquelwilburphotography.blogspot.com, take some pictures of Lily. She did a great job. Lily was not that cooperative in the beginning, not that she was all that cooperative, but we did manage to get some really cute pictures. Here are some of my favorites.






7 comments:

Kate and Wes said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love her hair.

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

Pictures at this age are hard work but they turned out super cute. I loved the pics Raquel did of Rylee she is great.

Whitney said...

Love them - especially the one of her in that dress and black jacket. She is so dang cute, Nicole!

Nathan and Mackenzi said...

Oh I love her she is a doll! Cant wait to meet your next little one!

Derick and Becky said...

These are so cute!

Jen said...

She is such a cutie!!!! I love her poka dot dress....

Erin said...

Lily's hair is SOOOO pretty! The pictures turned out great!