We celebrated Lily's 2nd birthday yesterday. I can't believe that she is already two. It is bittersweet. She was super cute when we talked about her birthday. I was looking for cake ideas one day and she just happened to see me looking at a Cinderella one and it was over from there. So here are a few pictures from her birthday party.
Here is Lily's Cinderella birthday cake that she would not stop talking about.

Just a few of her opening some of her presents.


She got a lot of Princess stuff and as you can see she loved it. She is my little Princess what can I say.
5 comments:
Oh shoot, I forgot to call or text on her birthday! Happy Birthday, Lily! What a fun party and I am impressed with the cake! I can't wait until Rachel is into princess things ... Brandon is probably excited too!
Hey guys, cute pictures. How is it to have 2 girls. Looks like you are having lots of fun. Send me your email so I can invite you to our blog. kinsrae@aol.com. kinslee
She looks SO grown up!!! Happy Birthday Lilly!
Happy birthday Lily she is so cute!! I love the cake
Did you make that cake?! It is dang cute. I can't believe she is 2!
Post a Comment