Getting ready to go home for the first time - (forgive the bow, it's a bit big for her little head).
The proud parents -
First bath - thanks grandma Sherene!
Sleeping in the sunlight (hopefully to avoid having to sleep under the lights for a few days).
5 comments:
Looks like she'll take a binkie...I'm jealous...Still working on that with Keegan...have tried three different kinds so far. He does like to suck his hand sometimes though.
Congratulations! She is so precious. Best wishes.
You can never get sick of seeing pictures of cute babies. I showed Steve your blog the other day when I ran into him.
Congrats! She is beautiful, and I love her name. Good job mom and dad. I didn't even know you had her...no one tells me anything, so sorry the congrats is a little late. I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog after looking at Raquel and Eric's. Congrats again...take care! -Teisha
She is BEAUTIFUL! Congrats again.
Post a Comment