Wednesday, March 11, 2009

She's here!

We are excited to welcome Paisley S. Worthen into our family. Paisley was born yesterday (March 10th) at 11:58 pm. She is 19 inches long and weighs 7 lbs. 10 oz (roughly 65% of Lily's birth weight). Both Nicole and Paisley are doing well. Here are a few early pictures; I am sure more will follow.

A before shot (day before delivery)



I think she was happier in the pre-earth life.



Mom, dad, Paisley.



Already a finger sucker



And a daddy's girl

15 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats that's so exciting and I love her name!!! we are happy for you guys...

Wendy said...

Congrats!! So glad everything is going well. We are so happy for you!! miss you!

katherine said...

So sweet--congrats! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

She is so sweet I am so glad for blogs so we can get a peek at her.

Amber said...

Congratulations! I'm glad to see that Paisley (cute name, by the way) made it here and that mom and baby are doing good!

The Bacik's said...

She is beautiful Guys. Congrats!! I can't wait to see her.

acandiedapple said...

Congratulations! That's fantastic. She is adorable!

Amanda said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! Life with 2 girls is a crazy one. Have fun!

Raquel said...

She is so sweet! Congrats!! Keep the pictures coming. :)

Amy Gelwix said...

Congratulations...she's darling.

Whitney said...

Hip hip hooray! Can't wait for the details. See you next week!

Kayleb & Jamie said...

Congrats! She is so cute! Hope you are all doing well!

Larson Family said...

Nicole you look awesome before and after the birth -- so jealous. She is beautiful and Lily is darn old now. I wish she and Henry could still be friends. Good luck with it all.

Lorraine said...

Congratulations! She's adorable. And love the name.

Kate said...

congratulations! She is so cute!