Monday, August 3, 2009

Fun Filled July!

Here comes a big post to tell what we did in the month of July. I feel like we have kept really busy. I am hoping that things will start to slow down. But it never seems to.

This first picture is actually from the end of June at the Lehi Parade. I just love that it is with my dad and my grandpa so I had to put it in.


On July 2nd my little brother, or should I say younger brother since he is 6'6", returned home from his mission. We are so excited to have him back. Sorry the picture is not great. There were so many people there to get there missionaries.


Paisley also swam for the first time. She hasn't been able to swim before, because I was trying to get Lily use to swimming with her life jacket.


We took Lily to the 1st Annual Foam Day put on by the Lehi Fire Department. She wasn't a huge fan, but it is definitely something we will do again.


We went camping for the first time. I had to document Paisley's first time camping. And also Lily had her first really 4-wheeler ride. I have not let her go very far until this year.



I just wanted to add how proud I am of Brock. He has spent the last few months studying for the Bar and took it last Tuesday and Wednesday. He studied so hard and missed the girls so much. I love you!

4 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

I am jealous that your baby is a little older so you guys have been able to do a few more things. We haven't ventured out camping yet.

Raquel said...

SO fun! I love the 4-wheel picture! Your girls are super cute as always!

Erin said...

Foam Day! Holy cow that looks like so much fun.

Tanya said...

So I found your blog and it is really cute. You have such a cute family!!!