Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Girls Day Out!

For my birthday I got Princess on Ice tickets. Every since Brock took Lily to Disney on Ice, after I had Paisley I have wanted to take Lily. She just looked like she had so much fun. Well I didn't expect Lily to come down with a cold on Tuesday and have the worst of it hit her on Saturday. So it made our trip a little bit interesting. She was pretty miserable. I think that she did have a fun time, but there were times that I know she would have much rather been home in her bed. Our seats were really good. We sat on the second row and could see the Princesses up close. It was really fun and I would totally do it again.

We started off by taking Trax to the Energy Solutions Arena. Then we decided to feed the girls before so that we didn't have to pay the price of the food there.


Grandma did buy them a princess prize while we were there. Which they all loved.


This is just a picture to try to show you how sad her eyes looked.


Mommy and Lily before the show.


A self portrait of us in our seats.


Overall we had a great time. I really enjoyed spending time with Lily. I love her so much and she is growing up so fast. I know that I look back and wonder were the time has gone. I love my little family and I am so thankful for each one of them.

2 comments:

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

So sad that Lily was sick, Rylee thought it was the neatest thing ever.

Raquel said...

How fun! I'm so excited to take Ava there in January. Lily looks cute all dressed up!