Most moms feel bad when they give their kids too much junk to eat. Lily's mom is the opposite. After seeing pictures of Ava (Wilbur) Henry (Larson), and Isabella (Shumway) eating cookies and/or cake, Nicole felt bad that Lily had never really eaten either. So she went out and bought cookies just for Lily (though I'll admit to sneeking a few). We put one in front of her and she quickly became one happy, but messy, baby. I was so proud when she fit the whole thing in her mouth!
What!?!? I didn't know you had a blog! Lily's first cookie...definitely a day to document. She is so beautiful, and yes, she will look beautiful in a princess dress and wear it nonstop!
3 comments:
look at those big beautiful blue eyes!!
What!?!? I didn't know you had a blog! Lily's first cookie...definitely a day to document. She is so beautiful, and yes, she will look beautiful in a princess dress and wear it nonstop!
Hey! I found your blog. Lily is so cute and so happy -- way to go giving her cookies :)
Post a Comment