Friday, February 22, 2008

Lily's new napping position



Lily has been a great sleeper since she came home from the hospital. But, she went through a phase a couple weeks ago where she just wanted to play in her crib. We finally decided to let her wear herself out. She did, then fell asleep sitting up. She's pretty cute.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Raquel said...

Yeah! I was so escited to see you started a blog! Lily is getting so big! She is such a doll. I LOVE those pigtails! They are so even! Ava has longer hair on one side so hers are a little uneven! It will be nice to keep up on how you guys are doing!

Becca said...

Hey Lynly told me about your blog! Lily is the cutest thing and I just L O V E these pictures of her in her crib asleep, so funny and frameworthy!

Bateman's Latest Kill said...

We are going through the no sleep thing to all of a sudden one night she wouldn't sleep so we have had to do the cry yourself to sleep oh it is hard but she is doing way better.