So cute! I miss her! It better not take me tagging you for you to make a post every time though. And I can't believe she's wearing a sweater. It's like 300 degrees with 300% humidity here. Be very happy you're in Utah.
Hi Nicole and Brock, This is Jana(Oler). I'm not sure if you remember me but I randomly found your blog through Lehi people and thought I would mention how cute your little girl is!
5 comments:
Yea, we're so glad you posted!! We miss you tons. Hope you are getting all settled in Utah.
So cute! I miss her! It better not take me tagging you for you to make a post every time though. And I can't believe she's wearing a sweater. It's like 300 degrees with 300% humidity here. Be very happy you're in Utah.
Love the pictures! I'm so glad you still post even though your home in Utah!
Hey guys its Amanda Romney! I am glad you guys are doing so well. Lily is adorable! We have a blog too. abslanderson.blogspot.com
Hi Nicole and Brock,
This is Jana(Oler). I'm not sure if you remember me but I randomly found your blog through Lehi people and thought I would mention how cute your little girl is!
Post a Comment