On Tuesday night we went to dinner with some friends. Our kids were playing and having a good time. They were sitting on a rock wall that was about 2 feet tall. Next thing I see is Lily leaning over and missing the wall and falling right on the side of her head. When we got her up, she had blood coming from her ear. I start to panic a little bit, but I tried to keep my cool. Brock would probably say other wise. But I would say I stayed pretty calm. We got her in the car and started to head home. We were at Gardener Village (Sandy), so we had a little drive. I decided to call the doctors office to see what they say I should do. They don't answer, so I plan on just going to the ER. Well after waiting a long time and having a really bad ER experience Lily gots a CT scan of her head that looked fine, and she had not ruptured her ear drum. So we are just glad that she is okay and that there was no major injuries.

6 comments:
I'm glad she's ok! ER trips are no fun for anyone.
So scary! We're glad she's doing fine
I was impressed at how calm you stayed! Poor Lilly. I was sick to my stomach all night.
Poor thing! That is so scary. We had to do that with Sophie last year and it was a nightmare!
Blood out of the ear I would have freaked out for sure.
Yikes! Poor Lilly and poor you! I'm glad she is okay.
Post a Comment